Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wreck-Age forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: You point, I shoot!

You point, I shoot! 3 years 4 months ago #2202

  • Oddeye
  • Oddeye's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Grub
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: 0
Hello fellow survivors,

I'm oddeye, though many of you may know me already from various other forums (i go by... oddeye).

Liking wreck age, love PA games. Might be picking up some of the minis here to use for my own zombie game.

I also play x-wing and might be getting into battle star galactica, a mod for full thrust. And i have a plethra a CCG cards.. especially old decipher star wars and lord of the rings, and even a bunch of iron crown's middle earth and some magic cards..

well glad to be on board!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

You point, I shoot! 3 years 4 months ago #2207

  • Anton
  • Anton's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Overseer
  • Posts: 643
  • Thank you received: 177
  • Karma: 12
Oddeye wrote:
Hello fellow survivors,

I'm oddeye, though many of you may know me already from various other forums (i go by... oddeye).

Liking wreck age, love PA games. Might be picking up some of the minis here to use for my own zombie game.

I also play x-wing and might be getting into battle star galactica, a mod for full thrust. And i have a plethra a CCG cards.. especially old decipher star wars and lord of the rings, and even a bunch of iron crown's middle earth and some magic cards..

well glad to be on board!

Welcome!

Which BSG game do you play? the board game, old miniatures game, or something else?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

You point, I shoot! 3 years 4 months ago #2208

  • Oddeye
  • Oddeye's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Grub
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: 0
Its a mod for full thrust, i actually just found out about it yesterday so i don't play it yet! Planning on picking some stuff up for it further down the road. You can find the mod here:
www.mechworld.de/?collection=MW_collecti...29&uid=53139641dd200
The website is in german but there is an english download available.
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Oddeye.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

You point, I shoot! 3 years 4 months ago #2209

  • msears
  • msears's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Overseer
  • Posts: 481
  • Thank you received: 60
  • Karma: 6
Is this Paul?

Promote your damn game if so!

Are you going to Adepticon? What side you play in X-Wing?

20 questions aside, welcome aboard!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

You point, I shoot! 3 years 4 months ago #2216

  • Oddeye
  • Oddeye's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Grub
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: 0
msears wrote:
Is this Paul?

Promote your damn game if so!

Are you going to Adepticon? What side you play in X-Wing?

20 questions aside, welcome aboard!

Yes sir, reporting for duty!

Will post it up, don't have to twist my arm or anything here ha! ;)

I play both sides in x-wing. Got actually quite a collection growing, I have 4 x wings, b wings, y wing, a wings, 2 hawks, 8 ties, 2 interceptors, 2 bombers, 2 advanced, 1 falcon, 1 shuttle and 1 slave1. whew did i miss anything? unfortunately I'll have to hold off on buying anything else even if wave 4 does look tempting. All my funds are going towards BioSyndrome (hence the KS). Need to finish the rulebook. Actually i do have a rough draft of a mod for mass fleet battles and squadrons for x wing. I was going to work on that too, just been to busy w/ the zombie game.

Won't make it to adepticon unfortunately, I'm in the service and it's not in the stars :/

Thanks for the warm welcome though, I feel at home here for some reason!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

You point, I shoot! 3 years 4 months ago #2228

  • Brummie
  • Brummie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Locust
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 5
  • Karma: 1
Hello and welcome to Merika brother!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

You point, I shoot! 3 years 4 months ago #2229

  • msears
  • msears's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Overseer
  • Posts: 481
  • Thank you received: 60
  • Karma: 6
Oddeye wrote:
msears wrote:
Is this Paul?

Promote your damn game if so!

Are you going to Adepticon? What side you play in X-Wing?

20 questions aside, welcome aboard!

Yes sir, reporting for duty!

Will post it up, don't have to twist my arm or anything here ha! ;)

I play both sides in x-wing. Got actually quite a collection growing, I have 4 x wings, b wings, y wing, a wings, 2 hawks, 8 ties, 2 interceptors, 2 bombers, 2 advanced, 1 falcon, 1 shuttle and 1 slave1. whew did i miss anything? unfortunately I'll have to hold off on buying anything else even if wave 4 does look tempting. All my funds are going towards BioSyndrome (hence the KS). Need to finish the rulebook. Actually i do have a rough draft of a mod for mass fleet battles and squadrons for x wing. I was going to work on that too, just been to busy w/ the zombie game.

Won't make it to adepticon unfortunately, I'm in the service and it's not in the stars :/

Thanks for the warm welcome though, I feel at home here for some reason!

That's quite a collection! About five times what I have, but I have one of each of the rebel ships. I got my ass kicked by a guy with three shuttles and one interceptor recently though, so that just proves you have to think outside of the box and buy weird ships sometimes haha.

Too bad about Adepticon, would love to meet you in the flesh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

You point, I shoot! 3 years 4 months ago #2231

  • Oddeye
  • Oddeye's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Grub
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: 0
well you only live a few hours from me. maybe on one of my four day weekends we can meet up and game out! 3 shuttles huh? everyone always complains about how bad they are, i guess when you spam something it's bound to be better.

Yes i have quite the x wing collection going... hmm where was that picture..


actually most of my collection was a gift from my wife and parents, just can't wait until my son is old enough to play with!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

You point, I shoot! 3 years 4 months ago #2247

  • msears
  • msears's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Overseer
  • Posts: 481
  • Thank you received: 60
  • Karma: 6
How old is your boy?

I think next month I will pick up a few imperials and see how the other half lives (AKA winning more games)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Shop Links

Search the Shop

My Cart